BSL Video Interpreting
BSL Video Interpreting
Involve Interpreter delivers high quality video BSL interpreting using the very best in class video technology. The service is accessed via our bespoke online booking portal, providing connectivity via Web Browser, IOS and Android OS. Involve Interpreter has been designed to bring the quality and importance of Face to Face interpreting without the high costs.
Providing fully Registered Sign Language Interpreters (RSLI), with Enhanced DBS clearance in place, and experience across a broad number of sectors.
We are a first-class provider of online video interpreting services throughout the UK. We provide Video Remote Interpreting (VRI), where deaf and hearing people (in the same location) can instantly communicate with one another. Connecting to our qualified BSL interpreters or via an internet enabled video device.
We can also provide Video Relay Service (VRS), where deaf and hearing people (in separate locations), can communicate with the help of a video interpreter. VRS is ideal way to help deaf people make and receive telephone calls and reduce isolation caused by deafness especially for the elderly.
As well as the challenges of communication, social isolation, poor access to health and public services can be a huge issue for the Deaf community. Our service not only reduces these difficulties but helps organisations to meet access and communication duties for Deaf people by reducing inequalities, promoting independence and wellbeing.
We have developed the service to be a cost-effective way to help reduce interpreting spend for both public and private
“It feels like the interpreter is in the room with us”
- A user-friendly online booking system
- Same day and short notice appointments catered for
- Flexible access to qualified and experienced BSL interpreters
- Completely reduced travel and associated face to face costs
- Greater access for British sign language users
- Access interpreters using any device, anywhere
- Supports with meeting statutory duties to Deaf customers – Equalities Act, NHS Information Standard
- Secure remote access for all parties
- Fully qualified and experienced BSL interpreters following the NRCPD code of conduct.
For more information about Involve Interpreter contact us on:
T: 0330 088 2412